View Single Post
Old 11-07-05, 08:24 PM   #16
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

I fuckin hate the intro... I heard the original of that Close my eyes thang.. the beat itself is pretty good.

Verse 1
I like the tone in your voice, it wasn't harsh on this beat. lyrics are pretty good. Y'all on some deep stuff...

Verse 2
I feel like you can tone down your tone a bit, your voice so damn strong, Ike... but it don't sound real bad or nothin, it's just the mood of the song you gotta tone it down for. Ya flow was pretty good, lyrics pretty straight y'all two on a track sound pretty good actually.

Verse 3
Okay I like how it starts, switchin up yo flow... not bad, lyrics pretty straight. You ridin' that beat, boy...

Overall - Y'all presence is good hence I didn't comment on it. Delivery is pretty good as a whole, but Ike your voice so strong, you gotta tone it done a bit, but it wasn't bad as far as that goes. Uhm the lyrics were good amongst the both of you. I like the flow switch up in the third verse. Quality and Production was really good.. Nice collab, fellas.

Stay up,

*I wrote this out days ago. Finally, postin it.* lol.