View Single Post
Old 11-08-05, 06:04 AM   #3
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Honestly, looking at some of these battles I was like

Just like when I saw Black Magik’s pics.

The Rest of the Reviews

17. E.C vs. 18. DoContinue

it wont take much to beat him, see ill win this with throttle,
coz this is a punchline league... not a game of spin the bottle,
VS.
i was curious, i wanted to see why this dude started rappin
so I dug through his dirt
.......... only to turnip with tha root of his wackness

What the hell, a spin the bottle line against a vegetable line, this battle was mad hot yo!! Seriously, E.C had an ok concept I thought but the fact that he worded it as basic as you like made it weak as fuck. DoContinue came with a vegetable line, that alone is just gay, but still amazingly his bar was actually better than E.C’s so no doubt he took an easy win. For me though, the biggest laugh riot was the amount of people who thought it was a dope battle.

19. PEI vs. 20. 9th Degree

I'll break your joints, ligaments, and bones, all within my first hits
Then do it on the mic, 'cuz you really should be tendon to your verses

VS.
this kid's like steve wonder..he cant see..
that ill burn him with my fire to the 9th drgree..

Peep the dopeness, LMFAO!! 9th owned this battle with an original punch on PEI. The wordplay was nice in the bar, although the flow to it could’ve been better. But then, seeing PEI bring that bar into the battle was hilarious, not only was it played to fuck, but it was like the most basic punch I’ve seen in ages. That shit wouldn’t even beat the weaker people, and he brought it against one of the best, he deservingly got the loss.

21. The Revelation vs. 22. Theory

Theory is just speculation, probably loses his lunches,
Why eat people man? You cram enough into your punches.
VS.
R's a fucking faggot, wack as hell, and I know he's a bitch see
Cuz this hormones worse then teens going through puberty

This battle was one-sided like fuck, I think people keep taking Theory too lightly because half these idiots don’t even know who he really is. The Rev came once again with a mediocre punch, not up to the standards he can produce, and again he had to explain a part of it. Theory dropped a fire punch, the best bar last week by far. It was simple but effective with some nice wordplay to go along with it. It wasn’t a surprise to see him pick up every vote and have people comment on how one-sided the battle really was.

23. Infinite1 vs. 24. Drakel

Ur lines are vintage or bittin...so fool leave n stand up.
Or mind your fucking business....but ull just get bankrupt

VS.
Nothing.

Wow, this battle was fucking stupid. Drakel pulled a no-show which was gay, because if he would’ve dropped anything he would have won. Infinite, your punch made absolutely no fucking sense at all, it was like the setup and the punchline were taken from two completely different bars and jammed together. Still, Infinite took the win because of a no-show.

25. Status vs. 26. –Menace–

Damn yo.....Mictorous couldnt have ill thougths if he was sic in the brain
favorite rappers a friend of da cops, you only a menace at switching your name

VS.
... Fuck this Kid, i'll Spit on'ya Threadz like "Leaving No Proof" of 'Ash Losing..!'.. ur No Rapper! Watch me Bash Dis Groupie,
thrash this E-Thugg, cuz we all kno closes u come to talk of Heat is conversations bout NBC's 'Just Shoot Me..!!'..

Holy hell, its almost like reading a full on text verse. I saw Status drop his bar and I thought, “what the fuck, how stretched do you wanna be?” Then, you can imagine my reaction after seeing Menace drop his bar, “stretched shit like a motherfucker!!” It was a weak fucking battle to say the least, both dropped wack ass shit, but Status had the better bar so he took the win relatively easy.

27. NaRc-UzI vs. 28. Antonio Banderas

Antonio know the "Era" Of "Bands" Are caught in a tight Submission
In This Leage im like a bad Artist cause i Cant Draw Any Competition

VS.
Uzi, yeah u fired 1st, but ur just shootin ya mouth off
Ur time has come..............................................
...........& I've multilated this fuck before he could log off

A real weak battle, Narc came with a stupid punch, the fact that he half-dissed himself and he self-glorified in his bar seemed to fly completely over the heads of the voters. They all voted for him, the only person for me to actually see the battle for what it was, was The Revelation. Antonio should’ve taken this battle for actually having a punch attacking his opponent. All Narc did was say he was great and better than Antonio, that ain’t dissing nobody at all and it was wack. Nevertheless, voters sided with him and he took an easy win.

29. Buck.Marley vs. 30. ThatNigga

This ugly bastard wouldnt "Buck" if he even had guns
Thats less likely To "Fuck" a virgin lookin ass nun

VS.
Nothing.

Well, Buck or should we just call him by the herb everyone knows him as, Metafo……anyway, he didn’t even bother to check in to the battle. ThatNigga didn’t even have to drop a punch, but he put a no-show piece of ass up that I won’t comment on. He gets the win for actually showing up.

31. Conceptions vs. 32. Rile1

Your On Voters Shit Bcuz Your Too Sore from Asslickin to ride a Dick
And You Can Never See My Punchez Comin Like You a Bling Bitch
VS.
u prison whore, I can merk ya and ya baby, but yet u keep tallking shit?
when u get mad at softsoap, mostly cuz u dont get a hard one droppin it

Wow, a homo battle……LITERALLY!! Conceptions didn’t drop a direct homo line really, but still his was wacker. Whatever the fuck he was thinking, it wasn’t logical because the punch just flew right away from the setup. Rile1 brought a homo line, albeit a relatively decent flip on a real played concept. Still it was a weak and played bar, yet it was far better than Conceptions drop so as you can guess, Rile1 took every vote and the win.

33. Natural killa vs. 34. Shazz

we all-shout when you said ur dope,so expect to get mauled-now
cuz ur only recognized by cats for duckin mimesis and 9th's call-out*

VS.
Nothing.

Man, this was weak. Shazz didn’t even drop a bar which was gay. NK came with some real weak shit, the concept he used was weak and played and he didn’t even put a decent flip on it. Luckily for him, Shazz no-showed and NK took the win.

35. Red Bull vs. 36. Mystic Chaos

'RedBull' ya rhymes dehidrated cant come near me
You rhyme like you got wings, like a fuckin fairy
VS.
Another Red Bull gives you wings line? Come on kid quit writing..
Cause when you're not comming played, you're just comming biting..

This was really embarrassing for Mystic I think, the fact that Red Bull totally fed off of Mystic’s bar was gay, but still he had the better bar. Mystic came with a played “red bull gives you wings” nameplay and worded it really weak which made it even wacker. Red Bull half-assed a punch and fed at the same time, and the biting concept is played to fuck, yet he still deservingly won.

37. Flow Intelligent vs. 38. Premanition

An 'Intelligent Flow'? Yeh but thats Irrelivant Though
Cos Even 'Water Works' won't pull this your way....Homo!
VS.
There aint no way that prem thinks he's beating the don
So i'll just press on your lines like im reading your palms

Damn yo, this battle was a disappointment. Both Flow Intelligent and Premanition can come dope, but neither did. Prem came with a filler setup line and then tried to use wordplay off Flow’s name and ended by calling him a “HOMO!!” Then Flow came with some weak wordplay with press your lines/reading palms which was weak as fuck. Still though, it was the better bar and out of the 16 votes Flow Intelligent got them all in a massive knockout victory.

39. Tackdaddy vs. 40. Wren-O-Phrase

Nothing.
VS.
Nothing.

Lol, as funny as that sounds…it is true. Tackdaddy checked into the battle, Wren didn’t even bother to do that and got DQ’ed. Tackdaddy didn’t do like some and drop a punch for fun anyway, but oh well who cares……don’t wanna waste them I guess. Another no-show win for the week.

41. One Mic vs. 42. Arsen

you aint T.I., why the fuck are you stealin his track name???
your names wrong, you cant spit flames, on the mic you act lame

VS.
Nothing.

And, another no-show battle. Arsen became another person to not even bother to check in, that is just GAY!!! One Mic dropped a gay punch, he didn’t even think it was going to be a no-show either, so maybe you just half-assed it. The rhyme scheme was weak, the concept was played to fuck and the overall delivery of the bar was weak to. Up your game for future battles, but congrats on the win.

43. Kamze vs. 44. Malicious.

Nothing.
VS.
Nothing.

Gay!! All I am going to say is Malicious, as a person who has been on here a long time and is actually respected by some people, you fucking suck ass!! You can’t even be bothered to check into the battle, oh well a win for Kamze then.

45. MexicanGuy89 vs. 46. –Cezar–

Ask mimesis,the guy isnt wanted,rather see you stack sum bricks
and when it comes to swimming,like poor mexicans...His-Spa-Nics

VS.
Fuck Minemesis......That shit you don't gotta explain
What I wanna know is... why that drop was so lame

What the fuck was MexicanGuy dropping, that is like…..well I used to drop better than that when I was a wack ass herb. Cezar dropped a real weak punch, but clearly that is all that was needed. The Hispanics shit was forced like fuck, but still it was more than enough to take this win.

47. Perpetual1 vs. 48. David Lama

ya know I'm #1 , bouncin' from this thing on top
and I'm leaving Per second... like I was exiting non stop

VS.
Nothing.

I’m getting tired of this, so all I am going to say is another no-show win. David Lama had an average bar, nothing spectacular, but when your opponent don’t show, nothing spectacular is needed.

49. Kon.Tay.Juz vs. 50. New Meth0d

yea you know i win
your like an old light bulb........................dim

VS.
Nothing.

No-show win. New Method dropped another fire no-show bar that even though it is wack as fuck, it makes me crack up so much. Kon didn’t even show, well that ain’t a shocker because he has done it so many times before.

51. Os1ris vs. 52. Legend

yo you better be ready come on lets go
whoops i forgot dis nigga a no show

VS.
Nothing.

God damn it!! Another fucking no-show win. Another dope ass no-show bar though, them weak fuckers make me laugh so much.

53. Macca vs. 54. Ryda

you full of holes but not the ones from the end of my nine,
but the hole your lover likes is where the sun dont shine.

VS.
kids gunna get merked to the third degree he has no talent he just a wanta be MC
you got no rite battlin me im upper class and u r just a petty bourgeoisie

Wow, Macca came with a fucking homo line, how original. And then Ryda had some stretched piece of ass. The setup line especially was fucking stretched to fuck, and the punch itself was weak. It don’t take a genius to realise that Macca took this battle with ease.

55. Diligence vs. 56. Shake-spear

Nothing.
VS.
Nothing.

What the fuck!! Shake-spear no-showed which was gay. He drops fire and he could’ve won this easily, but he no-showed so Diligence took the win.

57. MaRVJay1009 vs. 58. Common

Looking at your name and user title... Ill tell you what i see
Should hit up MTV and
Call up Trailer Fabulious and you can say.. My RV MERKZ Me
VS.
who pre writes a punchline? only dis guy with weak raps.
he should "GO" cuzz we all know dat "COMMON-BE" wack.

I get where Common was trying to go with his punch, with the capitalised letters in Marv’s name and user title. The fact is though, the delivery was weak and really Common should’ve tried something different, because without an explanation the punch made no sense. Marv didn’t really bring anything over spectacular, but it was easily enough to beat Common.

59. Pictureperfect2 vs. 60. icy-hot

i'll have you bleedin from hits, Its bad enough you the reason I win
Because having 'yellow anal leakage' is the only time hes WON/one is the shit'!!
VS.
icy hot's punches aint fire even if he cocks back
but ya burn like a bitch... if u in someones jock strap

And bringing up the rear was a fairly weak battle. Icy-hot came with a real weak bar, forced some weak wordplay in there and overall it just wasn’t that good. Picture brought a fucking homo line for god’s sake and still deserved to get the win, that just shows how weak icy came. It was a dismal battle with neither showing anything worth reading, but picture took the win.