View Single Post
Old 11-08-05, 06:12 AM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Predictions

Championship Match: 1. Apotropaic (6-0) vs. 2. Vaskez (5-0)
This battle should be dope as fuck. Both have dropped fire in their battles, both are undefeated. This to me is going to be a real close battle if both bring some of their best, but the way Apotropaic has been going lately I can’t see him losing, because his punches for me have been better than what Vaskez has been dropping.

Contendership Match: 3. Mr. Key (5-1) vs. 4. Spektikul (5-1)
A hard battle to call, I know that Spek can come dope and bring real hot punches when he wants. Mr. Key has proven that he can bring heat to, and drops relatively decent all the time. I would say it will be close if Spek tries, but he seems to just drop half-assed shit, so I’m gonna go with Mr. Key.

5. Fraud (4-1) vs. 6. Hopesfall (3-0)
Fraud, well after beating Fux last week he can beat anyone I think. Hopesfall has been impressive dropping some nice punches at times. I’m going to base my prediction on last week and say Fraud will win, all he has to do is bring a punch like the one he delivered last week.

7. Crazy Hades (3-0) vs. 8. Apostrophe (5-1)
If Apostrophe would stop being a lazy ass he would beat most people, he needs to start dropping his dope shit. Even still, he has got the skills and more experience in this battle so I pick him to take the win. Not to count out Hades, he could cause an upset here.

9. Theory (3-1) vs. 10. Infinite1 (3-1)
Infinite1 in the Top 16 is a miracle to me. He has dropped nothing but weak shit and been getting lucky wins by no-shows and shit. Theory drops dope and especially with the fire he dropped last week he has the skills to take this battle with great ease.

11. DoContinue (3-1) vs. 12. 9th Degree (4-2)
This should be a relatively easy battle for 9th Degree, DoContinue can drop nice. He can come with witty punches when he tries, but the fact is that 9th Degree is probably the best text head on RV, along with Mimesis who as we know doesn’t participate in this league. So if he puts a bit of effort into it I can see 9th Degree taking this battle easily.

13. L.I. (4-2) vs. 14. DaTrusHurtz (3-1)
They have similar ways of dropping punches; this is an interesting match up. Both have a laid back style and try to incorporate the wordplay into their punches so it will be interesting to see who wins. Judging from what I’ve seen from them both lately I would give this to DTH.

15. GreatnesS (3-1) vs. 16. Status (2-0)
Yeah, looking at this I’ve got to give it to Status. I haven’t seen GreatnesS bring anything that has been overly dope. Status needs to drop the stretched shit like he produced last week and he will take this battle easily. There is a reason why he has over 70 recorded wins.

=======================

17. NaRc-UzI (2-0) vs. 18. ThatNigga (2-0)
Another close match up, both are mediocre as they drop half-assed shit that isn’t completely wack, but it ain’t all that good. Narc does have his spots where he can drop good though, so based on that I will say that he is going to win this battle.

19. FuxJustAWord (4-2) vs. 20. Young Blaze (4-2)
After suffering a shocking loss last week, Fux may be rocked a little. And Blaze may be pissed that he got DQ’ed from his battle last week. Even though Fux is the more experienced and overall better textcee, I am actually going to pick Young Blaze winning this.

21. Rile1 (2-1) vs. 22. New Meth0d (2-1)
Well, Rile1 hasn’t done anything to impress me yet, and New Method just seems to get easy wins. He drops corny ass shit and takes the wins, but from the last PLL I know that New Method can drop fire, so he should take this battle easily.

23. Natural Killa (3-2) vs. 24. KOOL COL-B (2-1)
Against my better judgement, I am going to give this battle to Kool. He always drops them corny ass rhymes and concepts but they never fail to get a kick out of people. His style has worked so far, and Natural for me seems to be slipping. He dropped weak last week and I think he may be getting dried up, so yeah, Kool to win this battle.

25. Typical (3-2) vs. 26. Red Bull (1-0)
Red Bull all the way, he comes dope as fuck when he tries and even comes good when he doesn’t try. Typical just seems to be lacking lately and dropping average or weak bars. He can drop nice, but he is too inconsistent so I can see Red Bull taking this battle.

27. Tackdaddy (1-0) vs. 28. One Mic (1-0)
I don’t know anything about either one, so I will pick one-mic based on what I saw from last week.

29. Kamze (1-0) vs. 30. Flow Intelligent (1-0)
Haven’t really seen anything from Kamze. Flow Intelligent can drop nice when he puts effort into it, so yeah I can see him winning here if he shows.

31. -Cezar- (1-0) vs. 32. Legend (1-1)
I have seen one battle from Legend, and it wasn’t good at all really. So I’ll pick Cezar to win, as long as he tries and doesn’t drop some ass bullshit like he has done before.

33. Macca (1-1) vs. 34. Darth Jizzer (0-0)
Looking at Macca’s past battles out of the PLL he hasn’t really dropped anything that is good. His PLL battles haven’t been much better. Then, looking at Darth Jizzer’s battles from outside PLL he can drop some nice punches, so I’ll pick him to win.

35. N.Tavarez (0-0) vs. 36. Renegade. (0-0)
I think that it is no secret to everyone now who N.Tavarez actually is. So if you know who he is and you know his past experience in PLL, there is only one winner in this battle………and that is Renegade. Jokes!! N.Tavarez will win this with no worries.

37. Point (0-0) vs. 38. Unltd. Rogue (0-0)
I have no idea who they are, so I won’t call this one because I haven’t a clue who will win.

39. Tie-D (0-0) vs. 40. - Menace - (1-1)
Based on Tie-D’s frontline battles and the stretched shit I saw from Menace last week, I’m going to pick Tie-D to win this.

41. Diligence (2-2) vs. 42. MaRVJay1009 (2-2)
Diligence seems to get these no-show wins, but Marv will definitely show and even though I hate his style he should win this battle easy.

43. PEI (2-2) vs. 44. Daubs (3-3)
I would like to firstly point out that if PEI brings anything that resembles the type of rubbish he dropped last week, he won’t win shit. But even if he comes better, Daubs to me is the easy pick for the win here.

45. E.C (3-3) vs. 46. The Revelation (3-3)
A close matchup here, The Rev needs to drop those gay lines where he tries to be overly clever and witty and ends up having to explain everything. E.C has elevated a lot lately and The Rev seems to be slipping, so I’ll pick E.C to win this battle.

47. Conceptions (1-2) vs. 48. MexicanGuy89 (0-1)
Both dropped equally as wack as each other last week, this is another battle that could go either way.

49. Mystic Chaos (0-1) vs. 50. Premanition (0-1)
Mystic is really a topical head, and he is still finding his footing in the text arena. Premanition is an old school head who has been texting for a while. I can see him taking this battle with no problems at all.

51. Kon.Tay.Juz (1-2) vs. 52. Os1ris (2-4)
Both no-showed last week, both tend to drop some half-assed shit. I’ll give it to Os1ris because frankly, I can see Kon no-showing again. Even if he does show he probably won’t even try.

53. Common (1-4) vs. 54. Ryda (0-2) vs. 55. Icy-hot (0-3)
What amazes me is that Common can drop nice, yet he seems to be stuck at the bottom of the league losing all the time. Still though, I’ve seen what everyone else is producing and he should win this, if not him Icy-hot will take the win. But, Ryda will find himself in last, I’m sure of it.