View Single Post
Old 11-11-05, 11:35 AM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

yo

< not a hater of vegatarians...respect to what you do...which really is nothing in comparison but i feel our awareness and feelings which are superior to other species hence why we are so clever and blah...misguides us into what we feel we can do morally...i mean we've been eating meat for fuck knows how long...we've been killing animals since the stone age to survive i.e clothing shelter < that stuff which nowadays is pontless like mink coats and shit but the food side (which this topic is about) you're telling me that if ya stranded on an island with nothing to eat but the animals which walk that place which their diet consists of nothing nutritional to us, you wouldn't kill to survive...all i'm saying is...at the end of the day...we are what we are...and in an ideal world i'd like to eat a hamburger thinking that something didn't die so that i could live...but it's just how it is unfortunately...remember plants are living organisms too...but because they don't run around making noises makes that ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote