View Single Post
Old 11-11-05, 05:03 PM   #22
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

i'm feelin this mad...man this is problay the dopest collab i heard on this site for real...man i'm really diggin this...TRIP and IKE KILLED IT by far the best Audio heads on this site that are actually posting

alright trip i'm feelin ya first verse i'm really diggin those lyrics...they are real deep and i'm feelin the way you deliverd it and the adlibs u had on some of ya end lines i'm really likin this first first........

Ike....i like ur voice lol i dont know why but u just have a dope voice i love it...ur flow killed it and the lyrics are real deep.....i felt that mad....i'm really feelin ya presense and ya delivery wow man this is real dope

Trip....the third verse most rappers cant hold it twice on a song really hot but man u really killed it...again...ur flow is legendary on this site...man "basketball star too latest drop-out" i'm feelin taht.....thats really tight...man....i dont know how it can get tighter..anyways...this was a real dope piece

Overall thsi is problay a real song i'd put on a cd and listen too it..i'm really feelin this man...wow...this is nice.....this hsould get collab of the year for real...

overall-9.5/10

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING