View Single Post
Old 11-11-05, 06:39 PM   #34
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

alright....first of all....nothing should have to die, just because your hungry...as long as people eat meat in the world, there not going to kill an animal just for you. It's already gonna be there, waiting, for you, or for someone who isn't a vegetarian to eat it. Regardless if you buy that 8 pound bird or not, isn't going to effect the overall population of it's kind. They would have killed it anyways, and as long as the meats on the shelf, you can't argue that. Not to mention, we have evolved to solve complex problems, and yes..animals can do everything you originally asked at the beginning of the post, because a human is an animal, back in the day, we lived off the same instincts a lion does as far as survival. The only reason why so many people arfe vegetarians these days, are because theres mass ammounts of replacements. I highly doubt cavemen came across a cabbage patch and decided they would feast off of just that. They knew better. Because a cabbage can't possibly be enough nutrients to sustain a healthy lifestyle. at the same time, these days, it's not near as hard to survive, so i guess what they did was irrelevant. Im just saying, your arguments don't exactly pan out.

By the way, i have no problem with dieting choice, as long as it's not unhealthy, you can be completely healthy, more healthy, by being a vegetatian, vegan, or whatever.

My best friend is a vegetarian, not by choice...he has PKU...but still

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote