View Single Post
Old 11-11-05, 08:46 PM   #6
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
Alright fuck it, i read it all.

I understand what your getting at and respect that, but for the reason of those innocents getting murdered, i believe there isnt a god.

You said about eventually the crime heirachy coming down to petty sexuall thoughts being punished due to the fact all the rapist, murderers etc were killed, well if there was a god and he brought us all to this world, do you think he would have created us to do things like that in the first place?

And as for the old woman scenario, and in what happened to my friend, i blame that on random chaos...again not god related.

I think that theory is a lot more respectable and believable than "god does it all for a reason".

He gave people freedom. Since adam and eve, humanity steadily declined. Who knows why god chose to give humans freedom.

Why would innocent deaths mean there is no god? A human kills another human, and you blame god instead of the killer?

that accident with your friend could be described as "random chaos" as well, you know. Think about the family and friends of the old lady...