View Single Post
Old 11-11-05, 10:41 PM   #19
leady
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
Oh fuck that lame ass excuse. When people say pac is the best its ok. But when I say em's the best I'm ridin his nuts. He made shit that I relate to and he's a fuckin' genius. I will give him the support he deserves wether you like it or not. Untill you prove otherwise you can suck my dick.

And ysdat he does have alot of problems. Imagine if u couldn't see your kids and your wife left you and almost killed herself over the shit. Do you think money is worth a family in shambles?

pac is beyond over-rated... reason bein... hes dead.. thats y ppl ride him.. if ppl wanted to respect him they shuda done it wen he was alive... not now hes dead.. i never said dont support him... he has made good music.. but he is NOT the BEST lyricist out... vocab shows intelligence... lack of intelligence shown in hip hop is part of the reason it has such a bad rep.. it says to ppl.. u need to be dumb for this genre... n its stupid... and u like 50 cent.. please dnt ever drop ur opinion EVER again NK... any 50 fan needs to be shot