Thread: ATTN: Tha Q
View Single Post
Old 11-12-05, 09:03 PM   #13
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Even before I was mod I could have made a thread dedicated to anybody I want. What the fuck are you talking about? It's not abusing my powers until I use my powers to do something against the rules. Being that the rules never say "Don't make a thread dedicated to Tha Q because he gets butthurt and thinks everybody is hating on him even when he's being a complete punk bitch." I never used my powers to break the rules, therefore I didn't abuse them.

And, I only let Doomsday keep his thread open because he was speaking the truth. You talk to yourself for like, 30 posts in a row in one thread. Why is always somebody else's fault that they think you're an idiot? Of course it must be that he has beef with you and wants to hate on you every second he can because you just be like "hahahhahahaha yep!" Then, "yeah, man. im hungry!" Then, "cool man! hahahahah!" But, then I had to close Doomsday's thread because you moved your idiotic shit to that thread too.

And, now I'm telling you if you do it one more time you will be banned from this forum. It's not that hard to figure out.

and the fact that you don't like me has NOTHING to do with your attitude right now?

sure...I said I'll stop...wut more do you want?

I was bored...sorry...had a convo with myself and was actually enjoying it...

thin line between genius and insanity!

and no...EVERYONE isn't hating on Q...just a few...and all of their wack aliases...

damn...I can't win with yoiu people...
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote