View Single Post
Old 11-13-05, 05:22 PM   #41
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. Streak
How is he the best is the better quesion but to answer yours the main reason is albums...his first 2 or 3 albums are overrated as hell you could make your case that SSLP and MMLP are classics but at the same time you can make your case they aren't but if you think about illmatic, ready to die, 36 chambers, paid in full etc. those SCREAM classic, matter of fact Immortal Technique's last album>>>any eminem album but eminem is still better. Eminem show is above average and extremely overrated most of it is average sogns with some really hot songs here and there and Encore is trash if you deny that you are a dickrider. It's all opinion but I mean if you think Eminem is the best I question your knowledge of Hip Hop as well as your race.

Race has nothing to do with someone thinking Eminem is the best or not =/ its just an opinion...and Immortal Technique IS dope, but you cant compare him to Eminem because they both have completely different styles and approaches in Hip Hop, same shit with Illmatic and Paid in Full...they're completely different from MMLP you cant compare them.

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus