View Single Post
Old 11-13-05, 05:26 PM   #49
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Race has nothing to do with someone thinking Eminem is the best or not =/ its just an opinion...and Immortal Technique IS dope, but you cant compare him to Eminem because they both have completely different styles and approaches in Hip Hop, same shit with Illmatic and Paid in Full...they're completely different from MMLP you cant compare them.

peace

Yes you can compare all those to each other there all complete albums and you can judge by which ones are better made and everything and immortal technique can be compared to eminem eminem has a better flow and bla bla bla i can go on and on you are very wrong in all that yo can even compare rock artists to hip hop artists by accomplisments or plain by which one madebetter music and more classics

Jay-Z>>>>>>>>>>>Linkin Park simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
Aight the only reason I got all emotional is because you said you question my race. That's bullshit. How is my choice of music gonna determine my race? Shit fuck black people.

I wasn't completely serious with that. read my previous post anyway and if your black why are you saying fuck black people

Eye for an eye makes the world go blind
Send a message via AIM to M.C. Streak   Reply With Quote