View Single Post
Old 11-13-05, 05:40 PM   #65
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Werd...Canibus is better then Em lyrically imo, but Nas aint better lyrically...he just has more hood concepts that relate to more people.

Pac is on my top 3 for his delivery and messages, I cant stand xzibits voice, Bis's voice is way better i love that raw battle shit.

But Em was dope, listen to Infinite that shit is insane lyrically.

Eminem is more point on multi's and all that technical ish and i htink he is better than canibus lyrically becuase he has spit more that goes down in hip hop history as legendary that's why Nas is way better than eminem your wrong there list some of nas' best quotable, em only has better....punchlines......multis etc. Nas has better constructed verses and go are legendary and essenstial hip hop verses. Not to say eminem doesnt have those just not as ood as his. nas is way ebtter in writing lyrics with the description and all...Eminem's best verses...Lose yourself, Stan, Renegade....Nas's best....anything from illmatic particulary NY state of mind and the world is yours, I Gave You Power seveal songs of stillmati, Undying Love, No Idea's original, Drunk by myself I could go on and on Nas>>>>>>>>Eminem

Eye for an eye makes the world go blind
Send a message via AIM to M.C. Streak   Reply With Quote