View Single Post
Old 11-13-05, 05:42 PM   #67
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. Streak
Eminem is more point on multi's and all that technical ish and i htink he is better than canibus lyrically becuase he has spit more that goes down in hip hop history as legendary that's why Nas is way better than eminem your wrong there list some of nas' best quotable, em only has better....punchlines......multis etc. Nas has better constructed verses and go are legendary and essenstial hip hop verses. Not to say eminem doesnt have those just not as ood as his. nas is way ebtter in writing lyrics with the description and all...Eminem's best verses...Lose yourself, Stan, Renegade....Nas's best....anything from illmatic particulary NY state of mind and the world is yours, I Gave You Power seveal songs of stillmati, Undying Love, No Idea's original, Drunk by myself I could go on and on Nas>>>>>>>>Eminem

I'm a HUGE nas fan. In different moods I like Nas better. But most of the time I'm more of a em fan. Em is the greatest to me. You're not gonna change that cdus. Just stop sayign I don't know shit because I dont think like you. Hip hops gonna get even more repetitive if you keep slapping limitations on what hip hop is.