View Single Post
Old 11-13-05, 05:55 PM   #75
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
Eminem is not the best rapper at just one aspect.There ARE people with better lyrics and there ARE people with better flow/delivery.
But the thing about eminem is that combines all of them the best.He's the best all-around rapper.

And not to mention..the least one-dimensional.He subject matter is really diverse,and that's what separates him from 95% of the rest.

& LASTLY...VOCAB MEANS NOTHING IN RAP.

^Exactly...hes the best all around, dope lyrics, dope beats, makes money, is respected in mainstream AND underground

who else has done all of that? Jay-Z? Jay aint as good as Em...

there are artists who can drop doper lyrics, who can make doper beats, but do they have ALL of it at one time? Em has had everything and hes been consecutive with it, not counting everything after Eminem Show...

and dont say I'm not counting Encore, I realize he did wack on there, but his positive outshine his negative, his entire career did not flop just because of Encore, his whole career is currently flopping because hes rich, and the only problems he has is with his family...when he has money he writes about his problems but back in the day he wrote shit for his own style or battle oriented shit.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus