View Single Post
Old 11-14-05, 08:04 AM   #3
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

God damn, out of the Top 16 and shit got wack. A lot of people dropping weak and half-assed man, up your fucking game and shit.

Most of these battles were about as gangsta…

..as Artik Phrost when she was 6 years old.

The Rest of the Reviews

17. NaRc-UzI vs. 18. ThatNigga

This Nigga couldnt "Com Pass" me with That "Directional Device"
He Could "Save" a Cat From a tree and he still wouldnt be "Nice"*

VS.
This kids a fuckin pussy,i dont blame him tho
its his moms fault i ran out all those years ago

Man, what the fuck was this??
Narc came with a fucking weak punch, the setup was nice and shit but then he took it away with the punchline by heading in some completely different direction. Not to mention the fact that he forced his wordplay like a motherfucker. But then, ThatNigga dropped one of the stupidest punches I have ever seen. Trying to play off a Narc verse with a weak ass punch, it was just sad to see. The wording was weak, shit was basic as hell and the fact that only a child would attempt that kind of diss makes me just pity him. It don’t take a genius to figure that Narc won, although somehow ThatNigga got some votes.

19. FuxJustAWord vs. 20. Young Blaze

I'm about to expose his secret.....look at his quotes......if u gay jus tell us
Fux Gets Cut From the back so much
..............................it'll make Triville jealous

VS.
Nothing.

Oh My God!! Fux no-showed!! I would say that I am shocked, but the fact that this is becoming a regular occurance just makes me laugh at how Fux is still allowed to be in this league. I can imagine that these weaker heads are just begging to get put against him, it’s an easy win. So congrats to Blaze getting the win, even if the punch he dropped was weak and played as fuck.

21. Rile1 vs. 22. New Method

since its close to winter, Ill go Burlington cuz im more of a stud
and I'll Parka bullet in ya head, just to leave a nice Coat of blood
VS.
id say rile's gay and sucks, but his sex life is trifle
so he could blow my shot-gun in France and really get an Eiffel

This was actually a close battle, neither for me dropped a very hard hitting punch. But they both went the same dropping a “gore” line with some wordplay mixed into it. The fact that Method had better wordplay and worked his better made him the obvious winner and he received the votes. Rile1 also explained his punch which made it lose its affect and that is just another reason why he lost.

23. Natural killa vs. 24. KOOL COL-B

your verses are all filler, making no sense ..so that's why down-with-no-friends
cuz the best "werd" in all of ya' shit...........is always found-at-the-end*

VS.
Natural Killa wont die naturally, ima kill this fool slowly
tha best iz always found at tha end? then... KOOL COL-B

It’s a travesty, Kool Col-B lost. And just look at how dope his punch was. Lol, I love reading his battles, they are so fucking funny. But nah, he fed off of NK’s punch which made voters choose to pick NK as the winner. But on a serious note, neither one had a very decent punch, NK used that “werd” concept on Kool which has been done before by more than one person. Nevertheless he didn’t feed which is for me, why he got the votes and won the battle.

25. Typical vs. 26. Red Bull

I told Mim it was an easy win, it made my day
Typical no showed, and 9th Degree's gay!

VS.
your too cheap to go on a corner whore
cause Red bulls only cost two dollars in a corner store

Holy shit yo, Red Bull dominated this battle. Word. Yeah, both dropped wack shit on purpose, Red Bull just so he didn’t no-show and he knew Typical was going to ho-show. So Red Bull took the no-show win and Typical just dropped a punch so he could get DQ’ed and shit.

27. Tackdaddy vs. 28. One-Mic

‘Forum pimp’? hardly, how come you never fucked a whore??????
But I know you could ‘pull easily’……..
………..in a ‘tug of war’
VS.
one mic can't hang i'll leave this g-stringed like strip joint dancers
this dude is just a sub-par hoe like hookers with low standards

A weak battle to say the least, one mic had a played concept but tried to flip it a little, the only problem was that he forced his wordplay like a proper newbie fucker. Tackdaddy didn’t have the most original punch either, but his little piece of wordplay helped him to seal the win. Both of you need to come harder in the future otherwise you will be looking at some serious losses.

29. Kamze vs. 30. Flow Intelligent

I remember when you were considered OK... now that thought's dismantled
You used to get 'checked on the board', before hockey season was cancelled

VS.
I'm a real killer, up against opposition, cuz i just come to hammer,
Cuz i came here, to smash intel to pieces, like a fierce programer,

A first here I believe, both dropped some nice punches and both received an equal amount of votes, 4 each meaning that both battlers collected a win because there are no draws in this league. Flow had some played wordplay in his punch, but flipped it real nice for a good punch. Kamze came with an original and decent flip on Flow’s name and worded it well to deliver a hard punch. For me, Kamze took this battle but the voters voted equally and so congrats to both for having a decent battle.

31. –Cezar– vs. 32. Legend

i grip mics fuck dikes till they love cock like fine senioritas
the only way youll be cezar is if you take over his pizza

VS.
Nothing.

Legend showed and took the win, but I would like to comment on his punch which I actually found mildly funny. I thought the Cezar nameplay was quite amusing so nice job on that and congrats on your win.

33. Macca vs. 34. Darth Jizzer

Dude your hated all over this site, cuz honestly Macca...your fuckin' shit..
...when I say I'm gonna fuck a macca donalds,
RV's like "Bada Ba Ba Ba......I'm lovin' it!!"
VS.
What’s more wack than his alias seems to be his raps
I said hello to your face wait in reality it was ur ass

Wow, what a nameplay on Macca, LMFAO!!!
This was a weak battle, Macca brought a played fucking concept to the table and thought that his saying “I spit out my ass, and drop total shit” was clever. And yes, Darth Jizzer is me for the idiots who don’t know. I dropped a piece of ass purposely, the punch basically came from something me and Spek were talking about on MSN and no effort went into it. But I’m not going to make excuses anymore, I lost fair and square so congrats Macca.

35. N.Tavarez vs. 36. Renegade

Tav's Gangsta?..Nah that's obvious lies, Im defacin' this punk
Only way you live in the hood...is if I don't have enough space in the trunk
VS.
A renegade with no heart....get tackled kid aint surviving the end
cuz you lack enough "sack" to make Teddy Bruschi go retire again

This was quite a weak battle actually, Renegade dropped a fairly basic piece of wordplay with a basic played punch. N.Tavarez didn’t drop half as good as he can and really he should be looking to drop harder. His punch was merely average, the wordplay was ok but played really and for some his punch was worded wrong and a few fixes could’ve made it quite good. Still, N.Tavarez took more votes than Renegade and came away with a win.

37. Point vs. 38. Unltd. Rogue

Nothing.
VS.
Nothing.

Word and shit. Dope battle right here. Nobody checked in. Nobody dropped. Both are suck ass retards and both are kicked out of the league for being ass clowns and a waste of space.

39. Tie-D vs. 40. –Menace–

Menace A Junkie, I'll Crush And Snort You Like Grams..
Shit Only Time *D'll(deal) Is To Good To Be True* Is Telemarketer Scams. !!

VS.
Mommy’s little menace gon be left with less teeth than at the dentist
Nothing menacing there, only time he been in court was to play tennis

Well, at least you didn’t stretch your shit to high heavens this time. But still, the attempted nameplay was weak as fuck, the wordplay was forced and execution of the punch was poor. Luckily, Tie-D came with a real basic punch and the punch had little affect. The attempted wordplay was weak, at least it wasn’t forced to fuck, but it was not good at all. This was really a weak battle and the voting comes down to who dropped the less weaker punch, that of course was Menace.

41. Diligence vs. 42. MaRVJay1009

I'll always be above you, you think you gettin the W, you're full of it
This dude marv musta lost his mind....so im'a make him find that shit

VS.
Nothing.

What to say, both checked in but Marven couldn’t be fucked with dropping a punch I guess. Diligence dropped a real weak punch but still took the win because some retard couldn’t be fucked with dropping an actual punch. A shame for Marven really because he could’ve taken this battle easily.

43. PEI vs. 44. Daubs

Got him shook like soda, il show you for this man to see
cos I dont drink PEI in a battle, so your just a fanta me

VS.
Nothing.

Wow, Daubs dropped a fucking gay punch in this battle, what the fuck was with the fanta me / fan to me wordplay all about, and forced to. Still though, maybe he knew PEI wouldn’t show, he still took the win.

45. E.C vs. 46. The Revelation

rev's sliding down and spinning in circles, see, we hate it,
n i'd take a swing at ya...
...but this fat fuck would probably break it,

VS.
This kid has bored me to death, just listen to the crowds snoring!
Only reason you won that award,
........................is because they thought you would stop recording.

An interesting battle here, it started off with Rev getting the votes because a lot of people didn’t get E.C’s punch even though it was that simple. Once they did, they started voting for E.C and eventually he took the win. I got the wordplay myself and still thought that The Rev had the harder punch, added to the fact that it was a personal. But, E.C had the funny wordplay and despite his punch being a fat joke and played really, he still received more votes and took the win.

47. Conceptions vs. 48. MexicanGuy89

Conceptions knows he'll never get laid, So he just busts out and sobs
Cuz you know the most you ever got is when you was breast fed by ya mom
VS.
Ill Burn Yo Ass Worse Than Having Ghonoria & Shittin Out Jalapeno Peppers
And Ill Leave Yo Fire Stomped Out Worse Than Fraternity Fireman Steppers

This battle was real weak, both stretched their punches and came with either played shit or stupid attempts at clever wordplay. Personally, I thought the Mexican dude took the battle because his punch was a clearer punch. But voters thought that Conceptions had the better punch and he beat out MexicanGuy89 by 1 vote. Overall, both need to come harder as this was a real weak battle and not really worth reading.

49. Mystic Chaos vs. 50. Premanition

Astonished to be the underdog, u beat me how?
Incredible amounts of bullshit knock u out...pu pow

VS.
Nothing.

This shit confused me right here. Mystic and Premanition both checked into the battle, but then neither dropped a punch. Then some dude called Wyteknyte came in with a punch and Mimesis declared him the winner. Now I don’t know if wyteknyte is an alias of one of the two actual battlers, but whatever he wins.

51. Kon.Tay.Juz vs. 52. Os1ris

You tryna be the punchline champ, let alone beat me? no child..
cuz u rollin to the top with the same tires as where u from in ya profile.

VS.
Nothing.

Another no-show battle. Kon actually wasn’t the one not showing to, SHOCKS FOR ALL. But he dropped a gay punch, Os no-showed so Kon took the win motherfuckers.

53. Common vs. 54. Ryda vs. 55. Icy-Hot

his rhymes are like a opposite of the energizer bunny neva on the go
u'll neva be a pro man u cant even catch a flow
VS.
This kids text is wack and thats what all they say...
change ya name
Cause icy hots the same as Tha Q hes been gay...

VS.
IT's Been a while, but i still devour boards like tidal waves''
Til' da floors consist of more human cells than tribal slaves''

Wow, a 3-way battle where everybody actually dropped, another first I believe. And it was a relatively weak battle. Ryda dropped complete balls which is why he didn’t win shit. Icy-Hot self-glorified and yet some people failed to realise that and picked him as the best. But overall, Common received the most votes to win, his punch was complex so he had to explain shit which was gay, but his punch was still far better than the other two. Either way Common and Icy-Hot collected a win each, Ryda got fuck all.