View Single Post
Old 11-14-05, 08:13 AM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Predictions

Championship Match: 1. Apotropaic (7-0) vs. 2. Spektikul (6-1)
The title match this week is going to be one-sided in my opinion. Spektikul has managed to defeat almost all comers with his half-assed shit but there is no way he will beat Apo with it. Even if he puts some effort into I can not see anyone right now toppling Apo.

Contendership Match: 3. Fraud (5-1) vs. 4. Apostrophe (6-1)
Apostrophe is back up in the Contendership Match and frankly I think he will take the battle easily. I won’t count out Fraud because he has toppled a couple of decent people, but I don’t think he has the consistent skill to beat Apostrophe, however an upset could be on the cards.

5. Theory (4-1) vs. 6. GreatnesS (4-1)
Greatness has done ok so far, nothing too impressive and once again last week he managed to get gifted an easy win against Status. Theory has been dropping dope consistently and has the skill to demolish Greatness and that is basically what I can see happening here.

7. DaTrusHurtz (4-1) vs. 8. Trey MethodZ (5-2)
Trey Methodz or Young Blaze, whatever he goes by now is still stretching his punches and not using the 3-lines tyle that well. His punches have been weak and DTH is on a roll right now so I will pick him to breeze through this battle with no trouble at all.

9. 9th Degree (5-2) vs. 10. NaRc-UzI (3-0)
If anybody picks Narc to beat 9th then they deserve to get slapped. Narc has been getting easy opponents and winning with gay punches. 9th Degree as we all know is one of the best in the league, he will piss this battle easily.

11. Vaskez (5-1) vs. 12. New Meth0d (3-1)
I’ve seen New Method drop real nice in the old PLL, he has come with corny lines lately, but he has the capability of dropping real nice. Vaskez has shown that he can beat almost anybody, a tough one to call in my books but I will say that Vaskez will win this.

13. Legend (3-1) vs. 14. Natural Killa (4-2)
Despite the fact that NK has been dropping some serious bullshit lately, he is a better overall text head than Legend is and has more experience. He should win this battle fairly easily if he tries and pulls out a nice punch.

15. Crazy Hades (3-1) vs. 16. Red Bull (2-0)
Crazy Hades finally got toppled last week, he could beat Red Bull if Red comes half-assed like he generally does. But Red Bull generally can produce a decent punch, half-assed or not so I will pick him to win this battle.

-----------------------------------

17. Kamze (2-0) vs. 18. Tackdaddy (2-0)
Judging from punches dropped by these two last week I would day that Kamze will take this battle easily. Tackdaddy got a relatively easy win last week against a nobody, Kamze came equal with Flow Intelligent who is decent, so he should take this battle.

19. Flow Intelligent (2-0) vs. 20. Mr. Key (5-2)
This all depends, if Flow Intelligent drops at his best he can win this quite easily. But Mr. Key can drop dope to so he has an equal chance at winning, but he may not show, so I’m just going to pick Flow to win this battle.

21. N.Tavarez (1-0) vs. 22. Gotti Nuffguns (2-1)
Gotti has stopped stretching his lines, but still his punch last week was weak and N.Tavarez is fucking dope. He won the last season of PLL and won last week, even with throwaway bars he can beat anyone. So it don’t take a genius to pick him as the winner of this battle.

23. Macca (2-1) vs. 24. Daubs (4-3)
Macca still is dropping ass shit, using played concepts and not really doing anything that good. Daubs has come incredibly inconsistent dropping nice, then wack as fuck, but he should take this battle with ease.

25. E.C (4-3) vs. 26. Diligence (3-2)
I’m going to pick E.C to win this, he is a better overall text head and can drop nice. Also, if Daubs wins then so will E.C because the two seem to mimic each other all the time and E.C has stayed directly behind Daubs in the rankings now for like 2-3 weeks in a row.

27. Nick Fletcher (3-2) vs. 28. Status (2-1)
What the fuck, I will demolish him for real. No questions asked I will fucking murder his bitch ass. Jokes. Honestly, I will try to remain as unbiased as possible considering this is my battle I am predicting. Status has skills, but he has been dropping weak and half-assed, myself…I have been dropping average in a couple of battles but as people have commented I can drop real nice when I want. So if I put effort into a punch I will pick me to win.

29. ThatNigga (2-1) vs. 30. L.I. (4-3)
After seeing the stupid fucking punch that ThatNigga dropped last week, I have to pick L.I. to win the battle. Also, he is more skilled than ThatNigga and generally drops ok. He will win this battle.

31. FuxJustAWord (4-3) vs. 32. Infinite1 (3-2)
Even though Fux would demolish Infinite1 in a real battle, I am going to pick Infinite to win this. Fux just doesn’t give a shit anymore and 9 times out of 10 he doesn’t show anyway, so yeah, he will lose this battle.

33. DoContinue (3-2) vs. 34. Kon.Tay.Juz (2-2)
If Kon magically shows up for a second week in a row……he will still lose. He hasn’t elevated at all in my opinion, he is still dropping those average lines he has always dropped. DoContinue is inconsistent but should be able to win this battle easily.

35. Wyteknyte (1-1) vs. 36. Defined (0-0)
I don’t know if wyteknyte is an alias, and I haven’t seen Defined really battle at all so I don’t know who will win this.

37. Guru. (0-0) vs. 38. Poetics (0-0)
I don’t know either of them, who wins is a mystery to me.

39. MiSk (0-0) vs. 40. Enygma (0-0)
In the last season of PLL, MiSk made himself a career of toppling the big names and getting himself a real nice record. Enygma as many will know is old school and has always been rated as one of the best on the site, this could actually go either way.

41. Blunt'Ed. (0-0) vs. 42. John Hensley. (0-0)
Blunt’Ed is really an average battler for me, he never really comes with anything that makes you think “DAMN!! That was dope!!” Now, for those who know Hnesley, you can understand why he is the obvious pick to win this battle, even if he don’t try he will fucking cake-walk this shit.

43. C-Hood (0-0) vs. 44. T.r.oo.P (0-0)
I don’t know who C-Hood is, Troop is an ok battler so I will pick him to win this shit. But, you never know, C-Hood could pull something out here.

45. Drakel (0-0) vs. 46. Typical (3-3)
If Drakel manages to get to his computer and drop a punch he should win. He can drop witty punches and Typical just drops your typically weak or average punches. Drakel to win this.

47. Conceptions (2-2) vs. 48. Rile1 (2-2)
Conceptions really needs to stop stretching his lines, it is fucking gay. Rile1 can drop ok punches so I will pick him to win this battle.

49. KOOL COL-B (2-2) vs. 50. One Mic (1-1)
NOOOOO!!!! My idol, fucking Kool Col is all the way down here at the bottom of the rankings. No doubt his cheeseball lines will get him back up the rankings though, he will win this.

51. -Cezar- (1-1) vs. 52. Renegade. (0-1)
Cezar didn’t show last week, if he shows this week I still can pictue him getting beat. Renegade had a fairly decent punch last week and if he brings the same sort of quality he should win this.

53. Tie-D (0-1) vs. 54. MaRVJay1009 (2-3)
Tie-D is still finding his feet in the text arena, Marven has been doing it for a long time and his shitty style seems to work for him, he should win this easily.

55. PEI (2-3) vs. 56. The Revelation (3-4)
The Revelation needs to pick himself up and start dropping his usual dopeness. PEI just needs to fucking show and try dropping at least an average bar. The Revelation will take this battle, even if he half-asses some shit.

57. Common (2-4) vs. 58. Os1ris (2-5)
Common, still drifting at the bottom of the rankings, he should win this. He just needs to drop something, Os1ris either doesn’t show or just drops a weak bar, he should really stick to topicals.

59. Icy-hot (1-3) vs. 60. MexicanGuy89 (0-2) vs. 61. Premanition (0-2)
If Premanition shows up for this he will annihilate both competitors, but frankly I can see him no-showing again. Icy-hot still hasn’t dropped anything good, and MexicanGuy seems to drop ok, but somehow lose his battles. I pick the Mexican dude to come first, and Icy-hot to come second.