View Single Post
Old 11-14-05, 06:00 PM   #13
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah, but it's only a matter of time. Until that time, I'll just bet some money with Apexx regarding whether you or your gay dad will get AIDS first. But, either way we both win because both of you faggots will get it, suffer, and then die.

well that's where you're behind the tiems my friend. His dad already died from AIDS. He didn't tell you that because he's embarassed you'd find out something. But on another note, you know that HIV/AIDS can be passed to a fetus right? Hmm..That's strange. You gotta figure...as young as Q was when his gay father died that he'd ben living with HIV and AIDs for quite a long time. After all, it takes about 10-15 years for someone to die at most once they contract full blown AIDS and Q was well under that. heh, strange coincidence huh? OH wait a second, look! ANOTHER coincidence! Q's DAD...was married to his mom when he stated he was gay and had HIV. I believe it's Q himself who said "The homosexual apple dosen't fall far from the tree!", so hell. "Like Father like Son".

^He's mad because all of this is true. Picture the hatered that someoen would have to have for this man if they would IM a perfect stranger (me) to show me this informaton with validified proof. He's so much less and buried in so much more fuckin lies than ANYBODY here even knows.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote