View Single Post
Old 11-14-05, 06:05 PM   #34
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
well that's where you're behind the tiems my friend. His dad already died from AIDS. He didn't tell you that because he's embarassed you'd find out something. But on another note, you know that HIV/AIDS can be passed to a fetus right? Hmm..That's strange. You gotta figure...as young as Q was when his gay father died that he'd ben living with HIV and AIDs for quite a long time. After all, it takes about 10-15 years for someone to die at most once they contract full blown AIDS and Q was well under that. heh, strange coincidence huh? OH wait a second, look! ANOTHER coincidence! Q's DAD...was married to his mom when he stated he was gay and had HIV. I believe it's Q himself who said "The homosexual apple dosen't fall far from the tree!", so hell. "Like Father like Son".

^He's mad because all of this is true. Picture the hatered that someoen would have to have for this man if they would IM a perfect stranger (me) to show me this informaton with validified proof. He's so much less and buried in so much more fuckin lies than ANYBODY here even knows.

LOL...dumb ass...See, here's where your LACK OF AN EDUCATION comes to play

#1...My real father is alive

#2...My real father was NEVER married to my mother

#3...Someone with "full blown AIDS" can live longer than 10-15 years...That's why there's the "illusion" that AIDS cases are growing...People are no longer dying from it...So, the #s say the amount of peple "with AIDS" is increasing.

#4...You're a dumb ass with no formal education...so, as far as I'm concerned, you're not part of the CLUB nigga

Contrary to what you and other NON EDUCATED assholes say, a college degree is still an ELITE CLUB cuz most people (including yo dumb ass) doesn't have one.

stupid nigga
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote