View Single Post
Old 11-14-05, 06:11 PM   #48
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
LOL...dumb ass...See, here's where your LACK OF AN EDUCATION comes to play

#1...My real father is alive <--prove it. And I'll prove something interesting to you in the process LMAO.

#2...My real father was NEVER married to my mother <--prove it.

#3...Someone with "full blown AIDS" can live longer than 10-15 years...That's why there's the "illusion" that AIDS cases are growing...People are no longer dying from it...So, the #s say the amount of peple "with AIDS" is increasing. <--you're obviously a moron. Yeah...AIDS, the fastest spreading disease of our time, definitely kills you in under 10 years. "HIV" on the other hand can take decades if you prolong it. LEARN TO READ.

#4...You're a dumb ass with no formal education...so, as far as I'm concerned, you're not part of the CLUB nigga <---"as far as you're concerned" LMAO, who gives a shit what you're concerned about. I have more degrees and certifications that are recognized by someone that matters like the government, lmao. who gives two shits what you think?

Contrary to what you and other NON EDUCATED assholes say, a college degree is still an ELITE CLUB cuz most people (including yo dumb ass) doesn't have one. <--know what else is an elite club? Not taking penises in the ass. Guess which of the two of us isn't a member? lol.

^^And that's all there is to it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote