View Single Post
Old 11-15-05, 05:55 PM   #1
Magic5

Rap Idol Season 2 Winner!!!

IP:

Tha Q asked me to set this up.

EVERYBODY:

-UNF- has just won! CONGRATULATIONS!

He's been on Tha Q's nuts more then anybody else. He has just gotten his mic in the mail because he elevated the most (code for "biggest dickrider")!!

So, fuck that, SEASON 3 SIGN UPS START RIGHT NOW!

Voting council - (sub par dickriders, trying to elevate in my eyes.)

Contestants - (compete for riding Tha Q in your sign up)

1. KOOL COL-B
2. Invektive

How this work is there are two teams, and this is NET MEETS REALITY. (It may sound like Apexx's idea, but his shit is BORING (mainly because he said he wouldn't let Tha Q participate) and so anyway.. it goes like this IN ORDER.

Tha Q separates the teams. Tha Q sends the prize to the best dickrider. Then, the two teams compete still thinking they'll get the prize for like, 5 weeks. Then, after the real winner is announced, Tha Q will apologize and set Season 4 Sign Ups (GET READY FOR THAT SHIT!) After all that, you may try and argue with Tha Q about how much of a bitch he's being but he, ThatNigga, and now UNF will say you are just hating on him and that the real winner did not win because they didn't need to elevate (code for not dickriding enough, or in most cases, not at all) and so therefore the prize got sent to somebody who was eliminated previously (though not really, because they're friends with Tha Q and dickride him massively).

After that, during the next season's sign ups, you will sit through of reading 10 pages of people arguing with Tha Q, with him using the same excuse over and over again. Then, the new battles go up and it will all start over again!!

SOUNDS FUN, DOESN'T IT?! THE PRIZE IS A MIC OR $75, SO REMEMBER THE PRIZES AND COMPETE HARD!!

..Q, pm me if I forgot something.