View Single Post
Old 11-16-05, 01:57 AM   #3
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

haha u recorded this shit a while ago but anyway u got REALLY good emotion in this shit and i love pac in there makes it sound like part of the beat...i had that beat and accapella before u ever did this song too ..i coulda thought of mixin this shit before u did ...lol but anyway like i said it goes togetha really dope....damn black magics verse wasnt wrote to this?? damn sure as hell sounds like he did lol...flow had ta be really close..black magic kinda sounds like em when em's angry in some ways at some points..haha but the lyrics were very emotional..did ok lyrically but had better meaning to them than soundin dope lyrically...but still was dope..haha at pac laughin repeadtly wit the part u put the echo on at the end of the song..lol u probably coulda done that a lil smoother but otherwise this song was almost PERFECT....i think that pac laughing at the end was the ONLY downfault on the whole song and even then thats just a minor downfault anyways very dope shit...keep these type of tracks coming
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote