View Single Post
Old 11-16-05, 12:23 PM   #4
*Nice*
Banned: Biting

IP:

I'd say "nice punches", but ya never DEALT-'EM-YA-COWARD!!!- I'll send ya to HELL-IN-A-VOUCHER, cuz
I spit VENOM-TO-BROWSERS!!!- & if you think '*nice* on anyones balls', please go TELL-'EM-TO-SHOWER!~
Ya havent 'escaped death' yet, you 'EMBEZZLED-CORPSES'!!!- the majority of this SET-HAS-TORCHED-YA,
I'm 'fuckin C walk' like SEX-WITH-HORSES!!!- & ya don't have to be 'enlisted', to know that 'SPECIAL-FORCES'!~
I seen enough PHONY-DROPS-SON!!!- ya can't 'roll on this board', so revert to your TONY-HAWK-ONE!~
To this skaterkid who's like a MUTE-RAPPIN'!!!- shiiit, you can find more multis, in a DR. SEUSS PASSAGE!~
Yo, '-C' ain't nothin' but a MELLOW-SUFFIX!!!- I'll kick his ass all over the site 'til my SHELL-TOE'S-BUSTED,
*Nice* STUNT, GEEK... now ya DONE, LEAVE!!!- I'm like a 'Yeast-Infection', cuz I leave this 'CUNT-CREAMED',
This is like a SUPRISE-FUN-SCHEME!!!- not even 'UV lines can TOUCH-ME'... I just APPLIED-SUNSCREEN!~ :P
Plus, I just SAMPLED-HIS-SHIT!!!- but c walk so Special Ed , "Crank Yankers" had to CANCEL-THE-SKIT!~

(Take a breath)
nice an IMMACULATE GHOST thats SICK WITH THE BEEF DOG,-RIPPIN YOUR TEETH OFF, and "fuck this c walk", but i aint stickin my "DICK IN A RETARD"/
i could sound NICE WITH THE WORST PHRASE spit FIRE AND HURT GAYS, cus me losing to C "doesnt make sense" like "DIEING FROM FIRST AID"/
*Nice* RAW LIKE MANSON a THROBBING CANCER,-STOPPING adVANCEMENT, and i could find more "ghosts" in your posts, than they do in "HAUNTED MANSIONS"/

EAZY

good luck c and not 16 lines 16 bars