View Single Post
Old 11-16-05, 06:19 PM   #14
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

IP:

Ight really good track, i got this beat on my instrumental playlist that i listen to all the time.....but check it....

Intro:
Good intro, basic and simple.

Black:

Usual good timed flow, lyrics could have been a lot better. The bread and bakery line is kinda played, you just need to redesign your lines to make more sense. For example:
"im bout as hot as matches, if you startin the beef, I'm sparkin the heat, that'a have you locked in a casket" - This line didnt have that "wow," and was missing connection throughout the sentence.
You got the flow, you just need to improve on the meaning of your sentences.

Vendetta:

Man, for some reason, your quality sounds like its drownin your voice out. Flow was similar to Blacks. Your lines connected a little more. The sierra line was creative. But your sentence structure is very simple. You didnt take any chances with inner rhyming, but concentrated more on just the rhyming of the last word. Work on that and more emotion. Probably wanna take that reverb off your voice, cause sometimes that will lose your emotion.

YM-
Had a different flow than the others, which i can respect. It makes the track sound better when everyone takes a different approach to the beat. Your lyrics were pretty simple, until you got to the "kell" line, which was pretty impressive. Sentence structure was simple, and work on the adlibs and dubs that you put over your voice. Quality was ok.

Outro
same as intro. But your voice was crackin a little. Might suggest a glass of water or somethin, lol.
Overall decent track. Keep elevatin 7.7/10