View Single Post
Old 11-17-05, 04:57 AM   #19
theblob
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
yo im gonna say that if i where to rview this album you owuldnt have gottne anything over a 7/10 you would have ranged from a 5/10 -7/10

your not all that great...maybe speats is riding your dick? maybe he scared not sure but regardless of his opinion its not true amongst the mass.........

i would give the few songs i heard a 4/10 becuase production of your songs are not that good i hear alot of fuck ups.....and your qaulity is asss.....once you fix the minor details that play amajor part and up your talent then you would get somehting a LITTLE higher..just a littel higher than a 7....sorry but some times the truth hurts.....

but from me i honestly think no one on RV will ever get a review with 10/10......there are a lot of good people but no one is perfect......sorry

all but 2 of those songs were recorded before I got a good set up

but the quality is decent for what it was

and as for me "upping my talent"...thanx

u do the same

Just amazes me how I GET HATE because someone ELSE rated my shit high

lol

and STATUS...I never sent you the finished product...So, you can't speak much on it.

P.S. My quality now is good...Still elevating...but good...And GET OFF your damn high horse cuz u have a "booth" in ur room...U ain't perfect nigga

fuck outta here