View Single Post
Old 11-17-05, 09:23 AM   #22
leady
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?Whats My Name?
okay so, as soon you give a 10 to a song makes you automaticly a dickrider? mmm i see, from what ive heard from your songs no one seems so far so be a dickrider of yours, not bcuz tha q is better than you that you have to hate on him, if you dont think that the mixtape is good, well just dont come in this thread and talk shit, the reason why errbodys hatin on tha q, is because hes tha q and been startin beef, now just because i made a review dosint meen am i dickrider, so STFU

so because somebody doesnt think tha q is good enough to get a rating like you gave, means theyre a hater?? i dont hate him, how can i hate him when i dont know him?? its a name on an internet forum... how the fuck can i hate him?? my opinions come on neutral ground, his delivery quite often sounds restricted, flow is quite awkward and forced to stay consistant and effects his delivery as he struggles with it, lyrics can sumtimes be nice but mostly just average.... and Q, you say people are entitled to they opinion, so why do u be all like "thanks for that review man, mad appreciate it" when somebody rides you and blows your ego up for you, but as soon as somebody dis-agrees and tells you truth along with some explained criticism, you automatically have something to say to defend yourself???? your a hypocrit for that comment, so make your mind up... people are allowed an opinion, or they aint, you choose