View Single Post
Old 11-17-05, 09:58 AM   #25
theblob
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
i haent heard the final product, but ive heard most of the songs as i know youve posted alot of them up.... and your style is your style, i never mentioned your style, i said ur flow and lyrics need to be more consistant, as for the comment on ppl complimenting your flow... as far as RV goes, i wouldnt take there opinions for shit, first off, alot of people here dont have a clue what they are talking about, and secondly alot of people here judge music on there view of the person.... and as for the net in general, netcees have a general style they like and certain things they look for that will never work in the real world, thats something i learned from experience, now what it comes down to is, this mans doing shit i aint, so im going to convince them they doing this right or that right, and they compliment things that in the real world people will pull you on, again ive learned that from experience... you have potential for definate, and your determination tells me eventually you will get somewhere, but there is still things you need to work on to define you from the next man more, not tryna put you down, im just being real

LOL @ people telling me what I want to hear...I don't see that happening dawg cuz to be honest, WTF I got goin on that would make someone dick ride me? 4 real...But, I feel most of what you said here...of course I can elevate more cuz I'm not satisfied completely with my rap game yet...but, that's a PERSONAL determination, not cuz LEADY or anyone else said it

but...on another note...yall MOFOS need to make up ya mind...On other sites where they have no vested interest, I get lots of "positive" feed as well as some criticism to help me improve...My point is, again, is there a world wide conspiracy to make THA Q feel good? No. It's simple. I'm talented and I have potential. People see, recognize, and appreciate that. I'm not going to put myself down like "I SUCK and I WOn'T MAKE IT" Imma say "I'm not a bad rapper and I CAN MAKE IT"...My "fans" are extreme...those who feel I can do no wrong in my raps...Everyone has them..u know...give u 8-9-10s every time...

then u have ur hatas who slam u on the other extreme...The "truth" is someone in the middle.