Thread: never die alone
View Single Post
Old 11-17-05, 03:38 PM   #5
Call_it_Murder01
New to RV

IP:

Wassup mayne yo' thanks on the feedback mah real appreciate it..Anyways this was a nice drop right here.

where did i go n wut did i do,every time i turn around im lookin at you,
i cant escape this devil every corner i turn im stuck starin at you,
^^^^Dayum, this was a nice opener, had a twist in the rhyme scheme like that nigga Grafh does..and hes crazy dough

ur a figment of my imagination not a prophet,standin here wastin time wit u aint uppin my profit,stop it back the fuck off b4 u make me pop it//
^^^^^Hmmm, nice lines but I thought the bar itself was too long

a carbon copy of myself lost in bliss,wit blood covered wrist,
stuck 2 my self like siamese twins joined at da hips,
^^^^^Nice multis and flow..

the controversy im a blood n he's a crip,how's dat 4 a cinematic twist,
im like a weird twist of eminem & ludacris,lost in a contract who's deal is this//
^^^^^^Once again, nice multis and flow..bar was long once again

forget bout the word play cuz i play words when da mic breaks,
its dat original allik war from da tri-state,still comitted 2 shit wit high stakes,
^^^^^Liked the second line

maybe i should drop da game so i dont cause another heartbreak,
raw killa back at rapverse,destroyin 1 fruitloop at time like im snackin on a pack of starburst,leavin my enemies skippin da nurse,layin dead in a hearse,sicker than cousin's n intercourse respect da don of a dyin race//
^^^^^^These were some sick lines, but u took too long to rhyme with break and shit

bottom line never ride alone,lost in a zone,prone 2 counter these cowards wit raw bars n never die alone,similar 2 three 6 mafia's the most known unknown,cuz my names been heard n known,but my diabolical existence in da game still questioned unknown,im like macalicalcin in his prime home alone,stand here on my own 2 feet tryin 2 control my inner demons n 2 never die alone!!!!
^^^^^^Different rhyme scheme here but its a still dope finisher

strengths-You have a good flow, nice multis, vocab is nice and wording was dope
weakness-Your bars were too long, try evening and shortening them, it helps alot with the flow aswell.

Overall this drop was dope famz, keep doin' u
HoLLa
Send a message via AIM to Call_it_Murder01 Send a message via MSN to Call_it_Murder01   Reply With Quote