View Single Post
Old 11-17-05, 04:03 PM   #7
iLL Clint
New to RV

IP:

I've been around a while. I'm not ashamed of it. I post very rarely. I mean YOU have more posts then I have made in 3-4 years. So yea.. who's really lifeless ? But I know what you mean. Just because you've been here for a while doesn't mean shit. I've peeped most your soundclicks. That's what I judge.. skill not time spent. If you're wack for 4 years you should hang it up. Fuck... if you don't elevate after a year I'd say give it up. You should improve regularly or you'll never go anywhere with it.

Yea time spent doesn't mean shit. But to make fun of it when you make 80 posts a day ? LMAO @ you. Oh and if you try and turn it around.. I only mention who I am when it's necessary. If you're refering to my earlier post.. I have maybe 500 total posts on RB since 2002.. BUT I do know the who's who on RB.. it's not hard to find out. Fuck check a site once every 2 weeks and it's obvious. Pssh. Why lie on the net ? That's even worse then claiming to be a "vet" lol. Like there is such thing as a netcee veteren lol.