View Single Post
Old 11-17-05, 04:10 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLL Clint
I've been around a while. I'm not ashamed of it. I post very rarely. I mean YOU have more posts then I have made in 3-4 years. So yea.. who's really lifeless ? But I know what you mean. Just because you've been here for a while doesn't mean shit. I've peeped most your soundclicks. That's what I judge.. skill not time spent. If you're wack for 4 years you should hang it up. Fuck... if you don't elevate after a year I'd say give it up. You should improve regularly or you'll never go anywhere with it.

Yea time spent doesn't mean shit. But to make fun of it when you make 80 posts a day ? LMAO @ you. Oh and if you try and turn it around.. I only mention who I am when it's necessary. If you're refering to my earlier post.. I have maybe 500 total posts on RB since 2002.. BUT I do know the who's who on RB.. it's not hard to find out. Fuck check a site once every 2 weeks and it's obvious. Pssh. Why lie on the net ? That's even worse then claiming to be a "vet" lol. Like there is such thing as a netcee veteren lol.

That's funny because you're the EXACT type of motherfucker I was talking about.

You do realize I'm a mod AND hosting a big-ass tourney right? My post count was in the 800s before I became a mod. Don't play your self, lol. I rather have say 4000 posts here in a year and BE OUT than to consistantly make no moves for 3-4 years and still be here with a small post count. You're the typical rab board nerd who's on that "I'm too cool to be here....yet I been here for YEARS!" c'mon man, you been here for years and who respects you? lol - fuck outta here.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote