View Single Post
Old 11-17-05, 04:40 PM   #14
iLL Clint
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
That's funny because you're the EXACT type of motherfucker I was talking about.

You do realize I'm a mod AND hosting a big-ass tourney right? My post count was in the 800s before I became a mod. Don't play your self, lol. I rather have say 4000 posts here in a year and BE OUT than to consistantly make no moves for 3-4 years and still be here with a small post count. You're the typical rab board nerd who's on that "I'm too cool to be here....yet I been here for YEARS!" c'mon man, you been here for years and who respects you? lol - fuck outta here.

I know youw as talking about me. I'm not an idiot. And I could give a FUCK if you are a mod. LMAO. OH SHIT. You're a MOD. WOWWWWW. You getting paid for it ? No. Then stfu. You hosting a "big-ass tourny" on the net ? Who fuckin cares ? I don't. You're a mod AND hosting a tourny.....LMAO.. WHOOPITY FUCKIN DOOOOOO. Your posts were in the 800s ? Then you still had more then me. Ok.. if you're gonna be OUT in a year.. then you're leaving in a month correct ? Correct. And please.. show me what moves YOU have made then maybe I'll take you serious. If you have done nothing but net shit.. then you have NO room to talk. I'm a typical rap board nerd ? Nah son. I'd eat you. That's point blank shit. Who respects me ? Last time I dropped my soundclick here.. everyone hoped on my dick. People that you hope gives you props asked me to collab. I've done with in Atlanta with Ness Lee. Please. Know who the fuck you're talking to before you pop ignorant shit man. I don't net beef. That shit's for kids. If you wanna make personal attacks.. do it in a diss. Please. In fact, I'd LOVE to hear you diss me in a track. Go ahead. If you do I promise a reply.