View Single Post
Old 11-18-05, 12:37 PM   #58
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

True LV thought Ike was garbo, and his flow sucked.. I told her that he gonna elevate quickly, his flow wasn't too bad and now his flow's way better than before when he did the topical tourney thing she was running on HHE.

3. Lady Fiya...was flat out OUT-OF-LINE to give me a "reprimand" like she did in that Rv Idol thread. She clearly has her favorites. That's fine. My issue with her simply was, stop down talking people who respected me. She did it before. She did it more than once. It's irrelevant. I mean, if I had to come up with a reason I don't like her, it's because she's a follower now. I can't respect that. Otherwise, she's not worth my beef. PERIOD.

Apexx-
She didn't "reprimand" you till you said she was "unfit to help with the turney" due to her health. You deserved what ever came to you after that point - but of course you conveniently left that part of the event out.

Aight Q, look dumbass..you know why you got cussed the fuck out and so does everyone else that was in that thread. What the fuck does cussing you out have to do with having favorites. DOWN TALKING PEOPLE THAT RESPECTED YOU...? Try hard to name one person, oh then you said I did it again... Wtf are you talkin bout? So I'm a follower for supposedly "down-talking your fans"? What sense does that make. Nigga shut up, damn. You make up anything to try to save your ass. I'd easily set flames to yo ass, you haven't experienced before. You can't even come up wit a punchline, fruitbasket.

Oh and for the record, the only people I know that "might" have respect for you is ThatNigga and Intermental.. I don't talk to Intermental so blah @ that, and ThatNigga and I don't talk bout your "music". You not important in my life on something serious, so shut up.