View Single Post
Old 11-20-05, 01:59 PM   #41
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga
yooo, i jus downloaded and watched this shyt, it was good but saw one was better, they tried 2 base some of the stuff on saw 1 like yall already sed the beartrap thingy or whatever, and also when the guy sawed his leg off and they played that music(which is actually kinda cool i wanna download it ne 1 know the name of it) and when the dumbass cuts the back of his neck off, and puts it in his pocket WTF?!?!?!? but yo have yal thought about this, them dudes from part 1 still in that bafroom damn, and the dude who got out in part one that cut off his leg yo, all he did was go into the hosue, so yea sucks for him, all in all i cant wait to see part three, but yo dude dumb as hell as soon as i saw that tape recorder, i woulda been out like a mutha he listenin 2 it, the door wide open then the woman comes, and he stares at her dum fuk, but yea shyt had me on tha edge of my chair i give it a 8.7/10

lmao you're an idiot kid. If you didn't notice he TRIED to move, but he was chained. lmao dumbass

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote