View Single Post
Old 11-22-05, 02:55 AM   #46
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
nukkaz is on some real entrepeneurial shyt right about now....lol... that shyt's a good idea... honestly... i think the surge has a lot to do with the RapGame... kats been posting like crazy since this started... and some of the tracks from the competition is actually decent... it's making other kats stand up and wanna get they best shyt out... keep it moving y'all... feeling the public access shyt.... and yeah... damn the beef... just pick da tracks... omma supporter whether i'm on it or not!!!...werdage

....i'd also like to add my 2 cents and say do a battle mixtape also!!! or a rivalry series... werdage

Word to that @ RG man, I was thinking the same thing, but you know how niggas act, coming from me, that'd be "cocky". But word up man, for the record, I do agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
lol @ mixtape battle....

"I PICKED WAAAAAY BETTER TRACKS THAN YOU FOO!!!"

ahahah. I think he's saying "battle mixtape" which would be a mixtape with just battles on it. That'd be a dope idea for a second disk..

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote