View Single Post
Old 11-22-05, 04:23 AM   #20
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
pffff...lmao@your signature.... how's unlimited lines breaking the rules?... did you make rules? nope... or did i post the battle?...yep... rules say unlimited... stop ya whining and take ya ass whooping like a man... you looking for an excuse dawg and that shyt ain't becoming of a man... have some honor and integrity... read the rules again then go lie to yaself some more... besides... appx 45 seconds of my drop was skits and shyt... if you woulda used those last 30 seconds to actually rhyme instead of talk shyt ya might have gotten a vote so far... don't try and blame others for ya misfortunes... that's a sucka move...werd

lol i'm not complaining of the time...it's jus set up as text rules so you jus didn't bother to re-edit it with a time limit is all...i could care less if you dropped for 20 hours...it says unlimited...all i said was i'm dropping for blah amount of time...i expect you to do the same...you didn't ok you wanted a lil more time on rapping your choice...i don't care...

all i know is though is these votes are wank...if they were proper i wouldn't complain...but for one dude to say good battle and the other to say my verse was complete trash and to BOTH be accurate to the details of the beef subjects i.e mention ya quality was over mine...and lyrically bringing blah whatever...i'd say buddy votes...but no evidence = no proof...so i'll jus remove these and we'll see how proper votes go...if you win then to ya...if i win...i expect you to do the same...

plz note, ^ no shit talking in those 2 paragraphs...unlike Apexx...i knew going into this battle what the rules were it was your choice to spit longer no accept the rules and then go off an IM convo...if i had a problem, i'd get hold of ya...

but my sig = accurate...

anyway uppin

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog