View Single Post
Old 11-22-05, 04:45 AM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yo dooms...

You know you have to wait till my demo drops then choose a track off that for this... I'll be done in a week or two. Got plenty of dope material to choose from....

How long till you planning on dropping this.

Doing the CD using tracks that are already out, shit the finalized version of everything could be put down in about a week. But waiting for people to submit this and submit that and this guy who said he'd do this, and that guy who said he'd do that..all those are hold-ups so fuck "track submissions". If someone puts out some shit and it's good it'll go on, we're not gonna sift through submissions and think of ways to tell people that no one else feels their track as much as they do.

Another 2 weeks from today and we're dead in the heart of holiday season, which means DELAYS GALORE!! This shit realistically won't touch down till early to mid january realistically, though it could be done and finished in about 2-3 days if left unhindered.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote