View Single Post
Old 11-23-05, 04:59 AM   #31
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
no i dont have a majour education, i didnt spend much time in school, ill be the first to admit it, witty?? lmfao im wittier than you will ever be, ive come across plenty of girls that are like, if u dont do shit for other people or even animals or whatever out of the kindness of your heart, they aint even gonna look at you.... i remember this one girl, fine as fuck, i mean eeeeeeeeeeeverybody wanted her, but noooooooooooooooooooobody could get a look in, n then i seen her doing some volunteer work, so i joined up, n got talkin to her, got the digits, hung out a few times, we aint fuck or nuthin but yeah, it just goes to show, some girls know what they want in a man, and there will be times that you need to do what it takes to get somewhere...... and if she asked u why your there(in the club) and you deny telling her your there to sell coke to rich dumb college kids, thats concidered a lie, because you need to answer the question n if u dnt tell the truth, u obviously tell a lie.

Leady ..... Man seriously...Lets be real for a minute...

You dont get much action do you.... I mean...

You joined up to do volenteer work just so you could have a plutonic relationship with a girl...... whats with your logic dude....