View Single Post
Old 11-23-05, 05:58 PM   #6
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

That comment was just retarded. Just because the name is the same doesn't mean someone's copying. T.I. and Ludacris both had a track out called "Stand Up" and they sound nothing alike. And I highly doubt they tryna copy. You know how many songs out have the same name. But, about you saying Weezy is wack, thats your opinion. But, I will hafto agree with you, that's Weezy is on tha same ol shit, but he switches it up and it sounds tight! But, one of the reason's why I can still stand Wayne is because I know what he can do. All these tracks that he's featuring on right now, he could've did this years ago. Why you think Wayne was not on too many features about a year ago. Because he didn't care about that. Wayne was on his own shit, had his own style, and was still selling CD's. That says a lot about a rapper, and now that he's doing tha featuring/collabo shit, that brings more sells to him, and more people listening to him. I just can't see how someone can say a rapper is weak, (in their opinion), and haven't even heard 90% of the songs they put out!