View Single Post
Old 11-24-05, 05:38 AM   #12
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
yeah as a kid freddy was scary, but the reason it was scary cos it put the feeling of nightmares becoming reality into you, say freddy kruger was not released untill now, but made with todays special effects e.t.c to look more realistic, it would even be scary for aldults, cos it takes that urban legend of nightmares becoming reality unless you wake up, and it puts into reality and your brain without you knowing registers this and actually starts to make you feel like it could happen to you, thats what real horrow is.

its not about scaring people with big monsters e.t.c... its about putting the thought of the imagination into a picture and making it reality, you ever watched a horrow and walked away thinking, damn what if that shit hapens to me??? thats when you know youve watched a good horror film.

werd only films that give me a lotta after thought is zombie movies...coz you never know biological warfare could produce something like that or an experimental virus...

but other than that i like paranormal movies like white noise & excorsist and horrors based on true stories...like amityville horror...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote