Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob
DC mothafuckas

I been said DC was dangerous...u only have to live around here to know that

niggas is crazy..for NO reason

Lemme tell you how dangerous this area is

Mofos will make U-turns and confront you if they feel u "cut them off"...that shit happened to me...I was NO WHERE near that niggas car...I pulled into the 7-11 and could hear the SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT from the tires...Next thing I know, this youngin hops out the car like "Yo , why you cut me off"....First thing I did by instinct was look to see how many niggas was in the car...He had like 3 other people in the car so my gut told me to not even say shit...All I said was, "Oh, my bad yo...I ain't even see you"...

FUCK dat nigga though...had it just been me and him, I woulda said, "FUCK U NIGGA, I AIN'T CUT your STUPID ASS OFF"

people will shoot you for ANYTHING in D.C. and in the part of MD I live in (Prince George's County)...P.G. County is the richest black suburb in America. There was a TLC special on this area. Even so, people here have a ghetto mentality and will carjack/rob/shoot your ass for looking at them strange.

you soft, son.
mad soft.
smh

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote