View Single Post
Old 11-25-05, 05:52 AM   #25
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
You're lying yet again. Where'd I ever say I sold crack? Do yourSELF a favor and post a link to me saying anywhere on the entire net where I said I sell crack. Hit the Search at the top of the board and show me your fantastic findings of something that dosen't exist. Do you see why I don't take you serious? You're filled to the hilt with shit.

And I guess this is the part where you act like I'm getting played out and you're really slaying me here, when not one person in this thread with the exception of the usual line-up of homos agrees with you. That should tell you something.

But don't forget that link to me saying I sell crack. <-----make sure not to forget this when you reply and try to act too cool to prove your lies and go for a subject change when your BS blows up in your face. Cheers!

ok so 1st up track summer snow = fake...and the convos we had you sayin you moving shit...but meh i didn't save them lol...

but i'll return with findings...brb...

so far nout but...this means some of dooms tracks are fake ie the one i mentioned also i'm sure he mentioned about dealing to lawyers, doctors etc so if it's not crack....ya still dealing like a bitch...apparantly...

http://doom.dmusic.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote