View Single Post
Old 11-25-05, 12:41 PM   #47
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

You know NJ was gonna win this one by a long shot. Camden is also the most dangerous city in the world, which would obviously make it the most dangerous in the U.S. We're also #1 for a ton of other not-good shit (like heroine capital of the U.S., and most crooked politicians/state, highest cost of living, highest insurance rates in the nation, highest property taxes in the nation, car theft capital of the world, and gang activity capital of the world. Don't come here. There's lots of great things about NJ, but all in all, believe me man, unless you're from a major metropolis, don't come here.

And to the person that asked what Camden is like, it depends on where you're at and what time it is. You could get robbed at a stoplight in most places in the den. Man, seriously, lol, I should go down there and take pictures of the city, 3/4ths of the dudes on this site never seen a place like this and you wouldn't believe that people still live in some of the spots here. NJ's gotta have the most athiests/population, cuz the situations that niggas are livin in out here, there can't be a god. And if there is, he sure as shit don't live all his children. 1

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote