View Single Post
Old 11-26-05, 05:40 AM   #11
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
yeah yeah yeah i know i'm just sayin he deserves more respect then what most of these peeps are giving him so what he doens't have the illest vocab or w/e who cares hes nice with his lines and easily would beat anyone on this site

first off...he couldn't beat a lot on this site...thing with people who make it is they slowly dry off and get lazy...if you listen to a commercial diss track...it's mostly self-hype...best diss tracks are the underground shit where lyrics are still raw...eminem (FACK) prime example...how much of that song was him moaning?

2nd he deffo doesn't deserve the fame...there's so many other rappers out there that have better lyrics, better tracks, better subjects, better flow than this moron fact is G-Unit is a kiddy thing that teenagers like yourself can bop to in clubs and think because you like G-Unit, your cool...the amount of kids i've laughed at because they're strutting in G-Unit tops is amazing...then knocked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote