View Single Post
Old 11-26-05, 05:51 AM   #13
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
lmao ok....its not somthin i think is COOL cuz its in i just like his music and what not his beats are hot hooks are catchy...man i could honestly care about someone ranting on and on with high vocab skills makin no sense!!! i mean it dont make sense most of the songs that have all that fancy smansy multie crap!!! i'd rather listen too somthin too tap my feet too thats what musics about its not about some hardcore lyrics with some boring ass flow

this is the thing

lyrically 50 says the same shit...put a different beat to it...he still says the same...

beat's aren't his...he's not making them...so therefore why he gets recognition for something he has no contribution to is amazingly gay

and his flow couldn't BE more basic...people only feel it coz it's easy but dudes like canibus and big l could flip a track wit hot lyrics dope flow and still get a crowd moving...

you're jus another G-Unit groupie my friend...sad...but true

if you can't be fucked trying to understand hip hop for what it is then you should stick to G-Unit...i liked them back in 2000 before they blew...now their disgraceful...lets see Ja & 50 go at it again...this time...they'd BOTH gt clowned the fuck out

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote