View Single Post
Old 11-26-05, 01:56 PM   #47
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
ahhhhhh hes better than u...... ur lyrics are nice..... ur battles are dope..... but i havent heard any dope songs/singles..... u wont make it anywhere like that..... the only tracks from u ive ever played more then once have been disses..... so yea..... i am guessin u havent put on rv most if any of the songs ud put on a CD.... but u have dropped a couple tracks, and none of em cut it for me

Thanks man, but I dunno what tracks you listened to, but I drop songs here on a regular basis (like Come get ripped, Shut Up free, perfect groupie, bad man, the matrix, summer's snow, the way we roll, Yeah Yeah, etc etc etc). Half the Audio cats think I just drop album tracks, and the other half thinks I'm only a battler. Go fig. But your opinion's your opinion, know what I mean? You'll connect more to DZK's topics because you and him are more similar than you and I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
exactly what i'm sayin about pex...apexx you realy nice but you gotta start droppin some songs and worry less about battles you got nice battle lyrics hell i know you dissed me but still start concentrating on songs u god mad skills

Thanks again champ, but that's the whole thing, I'm NOT worried about battles, lol. Diss tracks, battles and shit I usually half-ass like a mofo. I freestyle most of the verses, then go back, switch some shit around, freestyle another chunk of it, and keep going till it's done. Maybe you only notice the battles and diss tracks an not the songs, but they're there. Lots of em, at least 20. So to say DZK is better than me, or anybody else, with not that many songs under the belt, it's hard to take it into consideration.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote