View Single Post
Old 11-27-05, 07:50 PM   #60
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Your country's all about originality LMAO. Not my fault your rap scene is so small it dosen't even have a mainstream. it's JUST underground LMAO. Now THAT'S funny.

And once again, NO MUSIC is original. Your canibus/aesop rock combination isn't original. Nothin in music is original period - it's ALL been done billions of times, no matter what your beat, your topic, your lyrics, it's all been done before you ever thought of it. Your role, my role, and everyone elses role in music is a shitload smaller than we'd like to think it is. Come to terms with that and keep it moving.

^^^^rarely do I completely agree on something but that I do....now on to the original topic dzk...I always found him to be average...he has a few songs that I was feeling but he gets boring real fast....he's what I like to call an "intial draw"....becuz when u first hear him, u are taken back by it...then u go thru a few songs an u realize your hearing the same thing over a diff beat...its tiresome after awhile.......however he appeals to surburban kids an thats the largest market to appeal to in rap music...so he could be a 1 hit wonder IMO...people would flock to him his first album but he'd die out fast....but nonetheless...he has succeeded at what all rappers want & need to be successful...an thats "to be talked about"....reguardless of wheter or not u like his music....u talking about him.....if u listen to him long enuff to formulate an opinion about him....u have done him a service..becuz even if u telling others he's wack...its gonna influence others to listen an formulate their own opinions...so I can respect him....I like his music in doses but cant take too much of it, but I still give him his due cuz there is nobody forcing all them kids that keep him number 1 on SC to keep coming back...an thats my 2 cents.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote