Old 11-28-05, 02:57 AM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
Thats also a good point...

Sometimes I also wonder about it all...

What if we are just here, for no reason at all..?

But yeah, you should make a thread, or even PM me a part of the lyrics.

yeah, I used to wonder about the same thing for years. It was like "Santa" to me where you believe it..but somewhere in the bakc of your head, you doubt it all. Like there's no proof, nothing solid that anyone can point out and be like "yeah, this is DEFINITELY what happened" it's all questionable and relies on "be-LIE-fs" at the end of the day and someone elses word and their supposed account of something that no one else saw. Everything in the Bible is like that, some great amazing event, but only a handfull of co-related people are there. C'mon man, the controversial prenancy of a 'virgin' who openly claims to be carrying THE SON OF GOD!!! the future savior of humaity - and only 1 person is around to see the birth? Who delivered this king of men? Mary pulled it out her self? Joseph, the carpenter built some wedges and platforms and delivered him?? come on man....

And every story in the bible goes just like this. Something amazing happens - very few, to ZERO witnesses, and never any evidence that anyone can go and verify other than hearsay and "you should have faith!!".

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote