View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 03:32 AM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
seriously, stfu Apexx

you are makin some REALLY GOOD points and you're startin to make me question my faith and religion.

*covers ears*
LALALALALALALALALLLALALA

Don't say that son!!! The God that dosen't answer your prayers or helps your people is gonna be PISSED when he dosen't find out that you doubt him! As soon as he turns his head away from the faminine and disease killing literally 10s of thousands of people daily he's gonna smite you something awful! Just like he smites child molesting priests by making them live a long and un-improsoned life. The same way he smited every little girl that got kidnapped and raped for hours on end while she was out selling her girlscout cookies - yet the dude gets off with it. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DOUBTING GOD YOU LIL DOUBT-BAGS!! You gotta believe son!! Why? cuz in the face of no proof, that's all you got is your beliefs. Now help me take all these aborted fetuses down to the church so I can ask em if their god that loves life and creation also loves dismembered and decapitated babies tumbling down a bleeding birth canal.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote