View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 11:47 AM   #28
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
nah, lets think positive! God has a plan for everything right? Everything happens for a reason right? But wait, if god has a plan for everything and he planned out everything in your life already down to the smallest detail, then how could any prayer possibly EVER be answered since it'd divert from the plan? Prayer would be completely useless according to the Bible, since everything that happens is all part of "gods plan". You had no say and no involvement from the get go. Just a puppet. But yet we know that's not true either or else we'd need no guidelines called commandments to live by. There'd never even be a need for it, since you really have no free will and no choice in anything, according to the "plan". So how could any prayer ever possibly be answered?

well in my argument, as stated near the beginning of this thread,
i say life is like a movie with alternate endings.... you get to choose which route ya wanna go.... like a fork in da road, nah mean?.... there's the extreme left where you do all da negative shyt.... the extreme right where ya live a positive life all the way through.... and then there's da middle road (where i believe most of us are)... ya take da good with the bad and hope for da best.... it all depends on da actions you take when given a certain situation..... we could go on for days on end about this shyt....lol... yeah , i agree with making another thread... and yes, Apexx has some points that make ya go "hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"...truth is.... no one really knows da answer... you're either a believer ....or you're not

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote