View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 03:40 PM   #29
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
well in my argument, as stated near the beginning of this thread,
i say life is like a movie with alternate endings.... you get to choose which route ya wanna go.... like a fork in da road, nah mean?.... there's the extreme left where you do all da negative shyt.... the extreme right where ya live a positive life all the way through.... and then there's da middle road (where i believe most of us are)... ya take da good with the bad and hope for da best.... it all depends on da actions you take when given a certain situation..... we could go on for days on end about this shyt....lol... yeah , i agree with making another thread... and yes, Apexx has some points that make ya go "hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"...truth is.... no one really knows da answer... you're either a believer ....or you're not

I hear what you're saying, but you're contradicting God by sayin you have free will. God says he has a divine plan that was written before you were even born and coveres every person and everyliving thing's life from start to finish down to the smallest detail. Free will dosen't fit into that. When horrible things happen, people say "it was gods plan". However when good things happen, "my prayers were answered!!". Those two concepts completely oppose one another and statistically shows tht there's no one or no thing controlling anything - you just find ways to justify what ever does happen.

But if you believe that Jesus, as he stated in the Bible, will answer all prayers, then you can prove something very obvious to your self with ease. Grab a quarter and close your eyes tight (you know that makes your prayers stronger right? So does kneeling, so throw that in too) and say "Jesus...I know you love me, and you know I love you. In all your grand power, will you help me flip this quarter all heads 50 times in a row, to prove to my self as a member of your congregation, that you really do exist? Thank you my Lord" then start flipping. I guarantee you will never in your life flip 50 straight heads. As a matter of fact, statistically, you stand the same chance praying as if you didn't pray. Why didn't Jesus come to answer you with something so easy? Is it too trivial? Because in the Bible Jesus says "I will answer all prayers". ALL prayers. Not "All prayers, except flipping a quarter 50 times". Go make up another one, pray to jesus to help you hold a handstand for 5 minutes. You think you'll magically be held up and not fall over? Jesus said he answers ALL prayers and none is too small, so what gives?? Or when you get a cold this winter, pray to jesus that he cures you so you can get on with things. Think your cold will magically dissipate after you raise your head from prayer? Of course not.

It's obvious that none of this will ever occur and of course, the average person suspends their reasoning and logic and say" oh man...it's part of gods plan" or "I didn't believe hard enough" or "I didn't pray hard enough" or a host of other excuses, but remember Jesus said he answeres all prayers, so if that's the case, no matter how hard you pray he'll answer. Matter fact, pray to jesus and say "Jesus...if you are real, please speak to me so I may hear you in my physical ears, and not my mind" and you'll get nothing but a dial tone.

It's better off that way. Cuz if Jesus answered your prayers, it'd conflict directly with Gods Plan. One is free will, the other is fate and destiny. They're antonyms and no possible way both could happen so one of these is obviously a lie.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote