View Single Post
Old 11-28-05, 05:11 PM   #10
PrahJect
Champion

This was feedback posted for B.Daniel

IP:

Listenen to J Roy...u C Walk?...LOL at harry potter before u hit purberty..flow is hot..pretty funny diss here...didnt know u were J Roy..the white black dude...first 55 seconds pretty good..lyrics are pretty nice..but missin a factor..so maybe comin later on..like the work magic beat...ITS TAKKIN TOO LONG..aiite comin...LOL at the UK accent...i think..prety nice..Lol at the harry potter shit...based on the diss id give u 8/10

now UNF

another white soundin black dude lol...came more gangsta..wieth the beat is hot..pretty short..verse is hot...flow didnt rlly fall off dawg...was hot..stayed on...rikishi line is crazy..was pretty funny dawg...lol at the hahah at the end i wonder who chose that ...the lyrics etc. were better here..more personal and direct punches..when J u kinda came wit harry potter post of the time..this was close id have to give it to UNF..8.5/10..but I cant vote cos im crew..soo...imma jus leave feed...u can say its D/R...watever but it aint why wud i take this long to analyse it?